Monday 7 May 2018

Surrey Rails

I've just come back from a two night stay in Guildford, where I went last year for Easter of course. Guildford is a great base in Surrey with so much nearby to visit. I returned with the aim to visit and photograph as many stations as possible. In total I managed eleven (though just over half of those were just photographed from a train). I visited in person Guildford, Woking, Haslemere, Godalming, Milford and Weybridge. There were also some none railway activities too which will be mentioned in other posts.

You can see my photographs at the six stations mentioned above here. Milford was my favourite. Its the kind of sleepy little station I really like and can sit at for hours watching the occasional train. Though maybe when it is a bit cooler.
Guildford

Haslemere

Godalming

Milford