Sunday 31 December 2017

Review of 2017 : December

December brings the year to a close, dark days and poor weather curtailing some activities but i still managed a few trips around. I visited some old haunts: Stratford-upon-Avon and Leamington Spa. I also made another of my new style short trips to Blakedown and saw the new West Midlands Trains branding at Snow Hill.

One final big trip of the year was to London for some more rail adventures, including the Croydon Tramlink for the first time and ten new stations visited for my blog. That is it for 2017, well except that i also saw the new Star Wars film and thought it was excellent.

Song of the month was "My mistake" by Nina. Now tomorrow we can start all over again.
Stratford-upon-Avon

Leamington Spa

Blakedown

Mitcham Junction, South London