Sunday 4 December 2016

Railing around North Birmingham

I always find Sunday afternoons a bit boring so instead of staying at home looking at dry paint on a wall get even drier i decided to explore some stops on the Cross-City line North of Erdington. I visited Four Oaks first, i don't think i've ever been to the station before though i do come to the area every week to use the supermarket!

Following that i stopped off at Sutton Coldfield, the last time i got off a train here i was at primary school on a trip to the park so we are talking about 1982! I also visited Wylde Green and Chester Road which i have seldom ever visited before, infact i can only recall getting off a train at Wylde Green once.

My journey began at Erdington of course though ended at Aston, as the bus home is easier to catch here! You can see my photos here.