Sunday 10 July 2016

Anyone for tennis

Well Wimbledon ended today for another year and well done to Andy Murray and Heather Watson of course, but that reminds me about the most popular photo on my Flickr account. Now i have over 28,000 photos on Flickr, mostly of canals and trains, but the most popular photos in terms of views are of neither. They are my photos from when i attended the Aegon Classic WTA Tennis event in Edgbaston back in 2013.

My photos usually get a few score of views, quite a few getting over a hundred, but the photos from the tennis event got over a 1000! My most popular photo in terms of views is this one of Bojana Jovanovski vs Eugenie Bouchard (who was just about to make a break into the big time). Currently on 1,623 views it is easily the most popular photo on my photostream and you have to go down to 22 in my stats to get something not tennis related. Well i'm not one to chase success so i will stick to photographing canal boats and diesel locomotives not sports stars.